- Version Control
- Blog: https://web.navan.dev
Projects that I have independently worked on, and am proud of.
- Curie - A Drug Discovery Toolkit No longer maintained.
- FDA 510K Search Actively developed and maintained
- Full-text search for 510(k) premarket notifications, with automatic predicate tracking, and more.
- The program architecture allows the entire pipeline to be self-hosted. Including the OCR Processor, Indexer, and Web Interface
- Demo: 510k Search
- TimeSlicer - TimeBoxing Done Right. Actively developed, maintained.
- Timeboxing app with multi-calendar sync support. Everything happens fully on-device. Originally made for CU Hack 9 (1st Prize in General Track)
- App landing page w/ link to the App Store: TimeSlicer. Code: GitHub
- Demo: YouTube (Hackathon Submission)
- Vaporwave Generator
- Code: GitHub
- Work with AR.js
- NFT Demo (Natural Feature Tracking not Non-Fungible Tokens)
( It does take some time to calculate the image descriptors the first time though, try reloading if you think it is stuck )
My Personal Domains
All active domains I currently use. Any domain marked as deprecated will slowly be sunsetted and eventually removed.
- navan[dot]email Deprecated.
If you die, it is no longer your problem.
What is there to do but learn?